- Legal Notice
- Users and Information
- Use of the website, its services and content
- Intellectual property
- Disclaimer and limitations of liability
- Data Protection
- External links
- Actions in case of non-fulfilment
- Applicable law and jurisdiction.
I Legal Notice
This legal notice governs the use of LEQUID’s web site www.lequid.eu (hereinafter the “Web”) and its content by any user (hereinafter the “User”) thereof. Through the Web the Users have access to various information, activities, products and services belonging to LeQuid Abogados SLP or third parties which are being offered through the Web as well as the graphic design and source codes (hereinafter the “Contents”).
II Users and Information
By accessing and/or using the Web you agree to, without any limitation or qualification, be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of use. LEQUID with Spanish Tax Identification number (CIF) B-83772731 has its registered office in C/ Capitán Haya, 1 planta 15, Madrid. The Company is registered at the Companies Registry of Madrid on 18/11/2003, Volume: 19380, Sheet: 139, Section: 8, Page: M-339870, 1st entry. The Users can contact LEQUID via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +34 91 418 43 52.
In accordance with article 10 of Law No 34/2002, 11 July, of the Information Society and Electronic Services, we provide you with the following information:
LEQUID with Spanish Tax Identification number (CIF) B-83772731 has its registered office in C/ Capitán Haya, 1 planta 15, Madrid. The Company is registered at the Companies Registry of Madrid on 18/11/2003, Volume: 19380, Sheet: 139, Section: 8, Page: M-339870, 1st entry. The Users can contact LEQUID via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone +34 91 418 43 52.
III Use of the Web site, its services and contents
Conditions of access and use of this website are governed by current legislation (and subsequent amendments thereto) and on the principles of good faith, where the user agrees to make proper use of this website. Any behaviour which conflicts with the law or third party rights and interests is not permitted, and consequently in using and benefitting from this website, the User agrees to use the Web and its Contents in accordance with the law and these Terms and Conditions as well as with the generally accepted standards of conduct on the Internet and the public decency.
LEQUID may establish restrictions and/ or additional conditions for the use and/or access to the Web and/or its Contents, which should be observed by the Users in any case. The User also agrees to refrain from:
- using the Contents for unlawful and prohibited purposes or for purposes that are harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that in any way damage, disable, overload, harm or impede the normal use of the Web, the computer equipment or documents, files and all type of Contents stored on any computer equipment owned by LEQUID or third parties.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to the public or in any other way communicating (including by e-mail), transforming or modifying the Contents, without the owner’s prior express written authorization or unless legally permitted.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the Contents.
- Violating the rights of LEQUID or the legitimate owners of the Contents.
- Using the Contents for commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
IV Intellectual Property
Those entities have the exclusive rights to exploit in any manner the mentioned intellectual property and in particular the reproduction, distribution and transformation rights and the right to make it available to the public. The use of and access to the Web does not confer any right whatsoever to the User on the Contents, trademarks, trade names and/ or distinctive symbols appearing on the Web.
The unauthorized use of the articles and information contained on the Web may involve violation of Intellectual Property laws and other applicable legislation. Any infringement of these rights may lead to extrajudicial or civil or criminal judicial proceedings as appropriate.
In order to preserve possible Intellectual Property rights, in the event any User or third party considers that those rights have been violated, he must notify this in writing to LEQUID using the contact details in these Terms and Conditions.
LEQUID may occasionally update and/or modify these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion, in order to comply with the legislation currently in force or any future legislation. The User accepts that the modifications or changes made are binding and take effect 7 calendar days after the date of publication of the modified Terms and Conditions. The User agrees that his continued use of the Web after the date of entry into force of the Terms and Conditions constitutes his compliance with said modifications. LEQUID reserves the right to modify the presentation (including the Web site´s look-and-feel), the configuration and location of the Web at any time, as well as its Contents and the conditions required for its use.
The User agrees to be responsible for always reviewing the latest version of the Terms and Conditions available on the Web https://www.lequid.eu.
VI Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
In no event shall LEQUID make any warranties or be liable for any damages of any nature whatsoever arising from the access or use of the Content of the Web. LEQUID shall in no event be liable for any of the following circumstances, including but not limited to:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/ or the Contents, excluding to the maximum extent permitted by the legislation in force, any liability for damages of any kind that might arise due to the lack of availability or correct operation of the Web en the Contents therein.
- Lack of usefulness of the Web or the Contents for any activity.
- The content of linked web sites which the Web contains.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission by the Users of the Contents.
- The illicit, negligent or fraudulent use, the use contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, good faith, the generally accepted use or public order, of the Web or its Contents, by the Users. LEQUID shall in no event be liable for any indirect damages, relating to or arising from these Terms and Conditions (including loss of profit, loss of use, data or other economic benefits) irrespective of the cause.
VI. Data Protection
LEQUID shall in no event be liable for any indirect damages, relating to or arising from these Terms and Conditions (including loss of profit, loss of use, data or other economic benefits) irrespective of the cause.
- Content errors or omissions.
- The portal’s lack of availability, the transmission of viruses or malicious or damaging software in the contents.
LEQUID reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website and/or the services it offers from users who breach the General Conditions of Use, without prior notice, on its own initiative or upon the request by a third party,
VII Data Protection
LEQUID complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, the Personal Data Protection Act, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation of the development of the Organic Law and other laws in force at the time, to ensure the correct use and treatment of users´ personal data, always respecting their confidentiality and that they will only be used for the purpose of managing the services offered, respond to users´ requests, perform administrative tasks, as well as offering technical, marketing, or publicity information via post or email.
LEQUID informs the User that personal data is processed under the terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy of the Web which the User can find on the Web.
Those Users who wish to insert a hyperlink or link between their web site and the Web (the “Link”) must obtain prior authorization from LEQUID, submitting a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, subject to the following obligations:
- The Link will only allow access to the Web, but cannot reproduce the Web in any form. No reproduction, in whole or part of any of the Content on LEQUID’s Web is permitted.
- Only hyperlinks to the homepage of the Web are permitted and no deep linking with the Web pages of the Web or its services is permitted. Creating a browser or a border environment (framing) on them is not permitted.
- The web site on which the hyperlink to the Web is inserted shall not contain any trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or other distinctive signs belonging to LEQUID, except those signs that are part of the hyperlink.
- Under no circumstance will LEQUID make any representations or warranties with respect to the contents or services made available to the public on the web site from which the hyperlink is inserted or the information or statements included therein.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications regarding LEQUID, its partners, associates, lawyers and staff, the Web or its Contents shall be made.
- No express statement or statement implying that LEQUID has authorized the hyperlink or has supervised or assumes in any manner the services offered or made available to the web page where the hyperlink is being inserted shall be made.
- Inserting the link in no case implies the existence of a relationship between LEQUID and the owner of the web site on which it is inserted, or the acceptance and approval by LEQUID of its contents or services.
- The web site into which the hyperlink is inserted shall neither contain illegal information nor contents contrary to the morals, public order or the public decency generally accepted on the internet, nor shall it contain contents that infringe any rights of third parties.
IX External links
When LEQUID´s website offers links or hyperlinks to other Internet websites, LEQUID will have no control over the said websites or their content. Under no circumstances will LEQUID be held responsible for content on a link belonging to an external website, and neither will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, trustworthiness, legitimacy and constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of the said hyperlinks or other Internet websites. Similarly, inclusion of such external connections does not imply any kind of partnership, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
Using cookies enables the web server that hosts our website to recognise the user´s browser with a view to facilitating the browsing experience. They are also used to gauge audiences and measure web traffic, control the process and visitor numbers.
Cookies are of a temporary nature in all cases, with the sole objective of enhancing further transmission. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
The Web site facilities and its Contents are available indefinitely. Without prejudice to the above, LEQUID reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the Website facilities or any of its Contents, under the terms set out in clause three.
The declaration of any clause of these Terms and Conditions as null, void or non-enforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand at any given time the performance of any of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document neither implies a general waiver to the fulfilment of another condition or conditions, nor creates a vested right to the other party.
XIII Actions in case of non-fulfilment
LEQUID reserves the right to pursue any legal action available in order to enforce the liability arising from the non-fulfilment of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of the Web Site by a User.
XIV Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by Spanish law. The Users, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction and LEQUID agree that all disputes arising from or in connection with the use of the Web shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
In case of differences between the Spanish and the English text of these Terms and Conditions, the Spanish text is binding.